Aluminium Tree Pit Cover
At Chequer Plate Direct, we are excited to announce our newest product Aluminium Tree Pit Covers are available to purchase. The product has been manufactured in our high-tech environment while using exceptional quality aluminium to ensure we are offering the best products to our customers.
Our aluminium tree pit covers are fast and easy to install. The modular nature of the system allows custom lengths and widths to be fabricated with choice of corner angles ideal for navigating around drainage pipes, brickwork and more.
Furthermore, it is possible to draw up design plans for the tree gratings to suit a variety of loading from pedestrian up to vehicles.
The tree pit covers are available in 3mm, 4.5mm and 6 mm thickness with a variety of sizes ranging between 600×600 to 1200×1200. A
Features of the product
- Provides protection for the tree trunk, branches, and leaves
- Easy to remove the tree cover when using a lifting key
- The tree cover helps with ongoing maintenance for trees
- Durable for all types of seasons
- Created pattern of choice provides easy access to water drainage
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- Able to suit a variety of loading’s, from pedestrians to vehicles
- Made to any size or shape required
- Easily installed following our video
The tree pit cover top plates can be fabricated and finished with custom designs, patterns and laser engravings to your specification or choose from a range of pre-set patterns ideal for allowing additional water drainage. All designs are accurately cut onsite using our various CAD, CNC, Waterjet and laser cutting machinery. Other options such as coloured powder coating is available. We are excited to announce that we offer a bespoke tree pit cover service. We can manufacture the tree gratings to any size or shape as required.
If you require any assistance or have any questions, please contact us.