Anti-Slip Powder Coated Aluminium Chequer Plate
At Chequer Plate Direct, we are now offering Anti-Slip powder coated chequer plate at an affordable price.
- Suitable for external use
- Anti-Slip properties independently tested and certified
- Achieved Fire Classification A2-s, d0 within Classification of reaction to Fire performance following EN 13501 – 1:2013
- Most RAL colours can be produced, as an anti-slip
- Excellent wear and rub resistance
- Environmentally friendly
The testing process for our anti-slip coated chequer plate uses the ASTM D4518 test method. This process measures the static friction on coated surfaces by determining the resistance.
As a result, the test process has proven our anti-slip powders have a reduced friction coefficient of 35%, in comparison to other standard coatings.
What Is An Anti-Slip Coating, And The Benefits?
An anti-slip coating is a finishing process that applies a rough surface finish to our aluminium chequer plate. The tough, durable coating improves slip-resistance of the chequer plate and offers a secure walking surface.
In fact, the main benefit of the rough texture provides an improved slip-resistant that reduces the chance of accidents.
Furthermore, the anti-slip is applied during the powder coating process, which offers a wide array of colours and finishes. For instance hazardous yellow or clinical white for an architectural or industrial aesthetic finish.
The Application Process
Similarly to the powder coating process, a free-flowing, dry powder is typically applied electrostatically. Then it is cured under heat.
However, with an anti-slip coating. The consistency is made up with abrasive particles.
As a result this provides a hard-wearing surface and a heavily rough-textured finished.
Where Can Anti-Slip Chequer Plate Be Used?
Anti-Slip chequer plate is suitable for most environments.
- Wheeled traffic
Other environments can include:
- Industrial flooring such as factories, warehouses, and hospitals.
- Commercial flooring for example shops, schools, restaurants, and kitchens.
- A specialist uses like access ramps for wheelchair users.
Planning to purchase anti-slip powder coated chequer plate or have any questions? Contact our sales team on 01922 711474 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.